What is All-on-4® treatment concept?
All-on-4® treatment concept is a life-changing same-day procedure for patients missing all or most of their teeth. This innovative treatment involves attaching a full arch prosthesis to the jaw with only four dental implants in one surgery. A trusted, efficient, and economical alternative to traditional dentures, All-on-4® treatment concept has been successfully performed on thousands of patients for over 20 years.
How is All-on-4® treatment concept different from dentures?
While dentures must be removed for daily cleaning and replaced or regularly reshaped, All-on-4® treatment concept is a more durable, permanent solution that ensures patients can eat, smile and laugh naturally and without constraint.
Is All-on-4® treatment concept a good option for me?
There are a number of factors that can indicate whether or not you’re an ideal candidate for this procedure.
Factors to keep in mind as you’re considering restoring your smile with the All-On-4® treatment concept:
- Missing Teeth – Since the All-On-4® treatment concept involves a full-arch prosthesis, any remaining teeth must be extracted, so ideal candidates have already lost most of their teeth. However, if you do have teeth that are still intact, they can be easily removed during the implant surgery. Dr. Bolourian would be happy to explain the process during your visit.
- Good Health – As is the case with any surgery, the better your overall health, the quicker the recovery and the lower the likelihood of infection.
When considering your oral health in particular, it is important that your jaw has enough bone density and volume because the titanium posts of All-on-4® implants act as roots for your new teeth and so require an adequate amount of support. The good news is that even if you have lost some bone, the implants can often be placed in a part of your jaw that still has sufficient bone structure. Dr. Bolourian can easily evaluate your mouth and determine the health of your jaw and if All-On-4® would be best for you.
What is involved in the All-on-4® treatment concept process?
Thanks to decades of research and advancement in the latest technology, All-on-4® teeth replacement is a one-day procedure, so the process is quite quick. This minimally invasive dental implant solution involves the extraction of any remaining teeth, a thorough cleaning of your mouth, placement of each implant, an additional cleaning and suturing, all in one surgery. Afterward, you will walk out the door with a temporary set of prosthetics attached to the implants. We will then periodically meet with you over the next six months to ensure perfect fit and comfort.
What are All-on-4® treatment concept benefits?
- Convenience: No dietary restrictions
- Comfort: Customized fit
- Shorter treatment time: Only one day
- Full arch restoration
- immediate function with a fixed provisional bridge
- …and more
For more information on the All-on-4® treatment concept, call us today! Orange County Oral Surgery and Periodontics Phone Number 949-888-0332